Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life Lately through Instagram

Well I have totally been failing on the blogging front.
With that said,
Here's life lately through Instagram.
 
We painted after having a melt down about ice cream.
 
 
 
We rocked out to some Sunday Night Football with Shania Twain
 
 
Our new porch pet....NOT!
Lucas said he killed it... I don't believe him.

 
 
 


 
 
Few hours after my surgery...
Surgery had to be done in preparation of the Exciting News !!!!
 
 Grandma with her boys.
 
Cousins enjoying each other.
 

 
 
 
 


 
 
3 Best Friends.
Ryker, Sawyer, Santino 
 
 
 Showing off their ginormous hedge balls. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Santino got to hang out with Aunt Casie today.
We had a good time as you can tell.
 
 
Well, that's life lately. I apologize again for being MIA for 14+ days. That's just ridic!
I'm surprised my sister hasn't killed me yet.
 
I will try to stay on track and keep this updated much more frequently than every 14 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment