Friday, September 21, 2012

Honeymoon Memories

A little over a month ago I told you all about Lover and I's (That sentence right there is probably so wrong in so many ways... but I so badly wanted to use Lover in it! So sue me!)
Anyway
 
I told you about our 4 year anniversary and with an anniversary ususally means there was a wedding which also usually means there was a honeymoon. I also told you that someday I would take you on our Honeymoon adventure.
 
Well guess what?!?!?!?!
Today is NOT the day! kidding kidding
 
We were blessed enough to go on a cruise to Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada.
Beautiful places.
 
We arrived on the boat SUPER early cause we were SO excited.
When you arrive you HAVE to have a fruity beverage to kick off the vaca/honeymoon.
 
We got to do some pretty amazing things.
Canoe to our snorkeling spot. {Story about the canoeing at a later time, I'm actually surprised we are still married after that event, it was that bad, but look 4 years later and still going strong, we laugh at it sometimes now}
 
We haven't really started paddling yet.... That's why we both are smiling! :P
 
We got to snorkel, like I said above but thought I would mention it again!
 
 
We para-sailed
 
 
We held baby lions
 
We rode horses in the mountains of Ensenada
 
 
 
We dressed up nice to go to dinner {the food was AMAZING and taking pictures of food 4 years ago, wasn't as cool as it is these days. Can you imagine the photos of food I would have to show you!?!}
 
 
We sat on buildings in the piano bar, as well and spent most of our time there, with the new friends we met, waiting on karaoke to start.
 
 
 
 
Because karaoke means air guitar!
Well done boys well done.
 
 
We had a great time on our honeymoon and didn't want to come back to reality. I think we a great time because of the drinks we found aboard ship of the pretty cool people we found to hang out with while stuck out in the middle of the ocean with only the boat to keep us entertained. Although I think lover babe and I are pretty crazy, it doesn't take much to keep us entertained. We were probably the entertainment for these folks.
{I mean seriously, cowboy hats and Corona's, thats entertainment enough}
 
 
If you EVER have the chance to go on a cruise I HIGHLY recommend it! It was one of THE best vacations I have been on!
 
Hope your honeymoon was or will be as exciting as ours was!

No comments:

Post a Comment