Thursday, August 30, 2012

Abusement Park

Our women's fantasy football league has offically started!
 
I love this time of year. Like I have said before.
Sweatshirts, football, and sweatshirts my FAV!
 
These chicks better watch out cause "Abusement Park" is about to Abuse you...
 LOL -- Now that was LAME!!! :)
 
Our Draft Board... Pretty Colors eh? -- Do not judge me and my picks though... Drew Brees... thats all that matters! 
 
Anyway...
 
I have noticed the comments on recent posts... (dont think I haven't)
 
And I will apologize again.
 
Because the "Exciting News" has to wait a little longer.
 
My timing was off a little bit. So I can't tell yet. :(
 
I'm sorry I want to... but I can't.
 
I am also not going to say whether any of you are headed in the right direction or not.
 
But I do need your help with it.
 
I need to know your favorite color.  All of you...
YOUR FAVORITE COLOR.
GO!
 
With this information, it will help me in my "Exciting News".
 
I thank you all in advance!
 
PS. Did anyone watch Big Brother last night? UMMMMMM talk about AMAZING!
Can. not. wait. for. tonight.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Pink! Just thought I would say its my personal gave, and I'm loving teal right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say Purple ... or Dan will hurt me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm soooo so so excited it's officially football season!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete