Wednesday, August 1, 2012

GO USA!!!

Oh these Olympics are going to be the death of me!!!

Going on our 4th night of recorded 4 hours of Olympics!

They are so amazing to watch! These athletes are incredible! I get so excited to see the USA go for gold! And cringe
for the athletes that get a silver by a point or less than a second!

I think being an athlete myself, I somewhat understand the highs and lows that they face these few weeks. Obviously not to the extreme that they do. They are Olympians for goodness sake!

BUT

I'm pretty sure I'm going to die from not getting enough sleep! But man oh man is it worth it!

Hope you all aren't sleeping either and I hope you all are enjoying the Games as much as I am!

GO USA!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really think coverage should end at 9! I'm with you--exhausted, but having so much fun watching them!

    ReplyDelete