Friday, July 20, 2012

On the road again...

Well it's the WEEKEND!!!

Thank goodness!

I would first like to apologize to all 3 of you that religiously look at my blog, for not posting yesterday. :( I am sorry but I think I have realized somedays I'm just not going to be able to post! Sad I know. Please don't cry, I will do my best to post everyday. (Well Monday - Friday ). ;)

Now, with that said.

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!! I think I already mentioned that . Just didn't want you to forget!

This weekend we are headed to my parents! It's a big weekend. We are celebrating my uncle Pat's 60th birthday on Friday (tonight) night and then tomorrow we are celebrating my nephews 1st birthday! Ryker is going to love singing happy birthday to everyone. (it's his favorite song)

Then on Sunday we will head to emporia to see Luke's parents! Hopefully the truck window will be fixed and we can bring it home. When a window doesn't work and by doesn't work I mean doesn't roll up, it's almost like not having air conditioning and right now is not the time to not have AC! 108 on Sunday! Are you kidding me???

Anyway got a little off subject there but it's a scorcher outside!

After all this awesomeness we will have to head back home on Sunday and then go back to work next week! ;( weekends go WAY too fast, WAY TOO FAST!

I wish we could all just stay home everyday and do fun things! But such is life. Such is life.

I'm writing this in the car as we head out on to our eventful weekend and my mind starts wondering a little. I'm thinking " I bet kids are so confused if they call both sets of grandparents, grandma and grandpa" I can only imagine what goes through Ryker's little brain when we say we are going to grandma and grandpa's. Can you imagine the anticipation and excitement that kid has as he doesn't know whether or not he is seeing my parents or Luke's parents! It's doesn't matter though because he is equally excited to see all of them! Just got me thinking...Thanks for listening!

Well the travel time is almost over and it's time to PARTY!!

Hope you all have a "ums up weekend" I know we will!!



2 comments:

  1. Weekends go so fast! Hope you have a wonderful time with all the family. Nice you can see everyone in one weekend. At our house we had "Grandma and Grandpa at the farm" as opposed to "Grandma and Grandpa." I think the Bug is going to have Nana Coco and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa. I bet Ryker gets it all figured out for you. Kids are smart that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. you three are too cute! I'm getting ready to fall 14,000 feet from the sky. "ums up!" ... or something like that. ;) happy weekend friend!!

    ReplyDelete